- Current Residents & Families
- Orchard Heights News
- Activities Calendars
- Monthly Newsletter
- Monthly Message from the Administrator
- Join our Facebook community
Orchard Heights News
Come See our Newly Renovated Campus!
Orchard Heights is pleased to announce completion of its new Independent and Assisted Living Units.
Our $22 million renovation expands Orchard Heights' resort-like setting now with 32 new Independent Living apartments and 41 assisted living suites.
Independent Living apartments include:
- Balconies/patios for every apartment
- Two meals per day included in monthly rent
- Housekeeping with garbage pickup included(once a week)
- Key code for secured entry
- In-room washer and dryer
- Granite countertops & stainless steel appliances
- Dishwashers included
- Fully tiled walk-in showers
- Designated parking available
Assisted Living suites include:
- Diverse Social Programs for your entertainment, 24/7
- Outings and Day Trips
- Fine Dining Experience
- Nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, not just on-call
- Fully Furnished residences with private in-suite bathrooms
- Personalized Care Plans
- Ice Cream Parlor, Activities Room, Beauty Salon and Computer & Internet Access
- Scheduled transportation, if needed and when available
"We are so excited to be able to welcome new residents into our Orchard Heights family," Administrator Colleen Roy said.
Orchard Heights has been serving the community as a world-class assisted living residence since 1991.
George Hamister, Chairman and CEO Mark E. Hamister’s father, was instrumental in developing the resort-like design of the assisted living residence.